Fricke Memorials takes pride in supporting and contributing to community and civic memorials. Across Long Island, we engrave and install brick gardens at churches, schools, and parks. We are eager to support our youth in the Scouts and other organizations’ projects and always happy to participate in local fundraisers.
Brick engraving can be done on site or in our shop, depending on your project needs at fair and competitive prices. Across Long Island, Fricke Memorials has worked and continues to work on brick pathways nestled in our community spaces. Regardless of the stage of your current brick project, our services are available even to build upon existing brick projects
Fricke Memorials has had the honor of contributing to the installation and design of some of the island’s most cherished civic memorials. Among them are:
- The TWA Flight 800 International Memorial at Smith’s Point
- The 9/11 Responders Remembered Park in Nesconset.
- Fire Department Memorials
- Local Town Park Memorials
- The Suffolk County Police Department’s Memorial
- The Bayport Bicentennial Memorial
- The Nassau Sheriff’s Memorial
- Suffolk County 1916 Easter Rising Memorial