Civic and Community Projects
Fricke Memorials takes pride in supporting and contributing to community and civic memorials. Across Long Island, we engrave and install brick gardens at churches, schools, and parks. We are eager to support our youth in the Scouts and other organizations’ projects and always happy to participate in local fundraisers.
Fricke Memorials has had the honor of contributing to the installation and design of some of the island’s most cherished civic memorials. Among them are:
- The TWA Flight 800 International Memorial at Smith’s Point
- The 9/11 Responders Remembered Park in Nesconset.
- Fire Department Memorials
- Local Town Park Memorials
- The Suffolk County Police Department’s Memorial
- The Bayport Bicentennial Memorial
- The Nassau Sheriff’s Memorial
- Suffolk County 1916 Easter Rising Memorial